You can change old to new network and keep same number.
Number portability was introduce in Thailand in 2014, and both prepaid and postpaid users get a free to change the an original network operator to the new ones or change from prepaid to postpaid.
A few things before you begin the process
- Account active with your original carrier active for more that 90 days and your number must be valid.
- Your number must not be tied to contractual obligations with the former carrier
- Your number must be registered, and the new register will place the number in the same name.
- Prepaid users should use their entire balance, as balance and validity are not transferable
- Postpaid users need to pay your final bill with your original carrier.
An application form, a photocopy of your identification card with signature and a receipt from your current mobile phone provider will be required.
Contact network provider
Contact call center providing services for more detail : 24/7 for your inquires or go to the counter services shop near your place
- AIS : 1175
- True Move H : 1242
- DTAC : 1678