Number portability was introduce in Thailand in 2014, and both prepaid and post paid users are free to change the original network operator.
A few things before you begin the process
- You must have an active account with your original carrier active for more that 90 days and your number must be valid.
- Your number must not be tied to contractual obligations with the former carrier
- Your number must be registered, and the new register will place the number in the same name.
- Prepaid users should use their entire balance, as balance and validity are not transferable
- Post paid users must pay your final bill with your original carrier.
An application form, a photocopy of your identification card with signature and a receipt from your current mobile phone provider will be required.
Contact network provider
To contact call center providing services : 24/7 for your inquires or asking the shop close with on your place
- AIS : 1175
- True Move H : 1242
- DTAC : 1678