You Can Change Networks and Keep your Number
Number portability was introduced in Thailand in 2014. Both prepaid and postpaid users are free to change the original network operator to a new one. You can also change your plan from prepaid to postpaid.
A Few Things Before You Begin the Process
- Your account must be active with your original carrier for more that 90 days and your number must be valid.
- Your number must not be tied to contractual obligations with the former carrier
- Your number must be registered. The new register will place the number in the same name.
- Prepaid users should use their entire balance as balance and validity are not transferable
- Postpaid users need to pay your final bill with your original carrier.
An application form, a photocopy of your identification card with signature and a receipt from your current mobile phone provider will be required.
Contact Network Provider
Contact call center providing services for more detail : 24/7 for your inquires or go to the counter services shop near your place
- AIS : 1175
- True Move H : 1242
- DTAC : 1678