Reloading an AIS SIM2Fly sim data roaming sim can be done online at MobileTopup.com. The SIM2Fly SIM from Thailand’s AIS was designed for use outside of Thailand and with competitive rates, it’s no longer just for Thai customers traveling abroad. Currently the SIM2Fly enjoys some of the best roaming rates for anyone traveling in asia and the worldwide.
The AIS SIM2Fly sim comes with a base package, and after this package is finished, you can keep using the sim, adding additional data packages.
How to use SIM2Fly
Preparing to use the SIM2Fly for the first time:
- Check to see if your sim card is already registered
- To check registration status of your SIM card ,dial *161# If sim is not registered bring sim and your personal identification or passport to AIS shop.
- Set up device roaming
- Use your current SIM card or SIM2Fly to turn on the Data Roaming.
- Check call rates and add on data roaming packages.
- if you need to make and/or receive calls while traveling, you need to add top up credits
- to buy additional data packs, load more credit first
- Start using the package within 60 days of activation or adding the eSIM or SIM. Add / activate the SIM within 45 days of purchase.
Adding Credit to SIM2Fly
As the SIM2Fly is a prepaid sim, you can top up up your SIM2Fly sim while abroad at MobileToup.com.
The process is this:
- First, make sure you have your phone number. If you don’t know the SIM2Fly phone number, dial *545# to display the Thai phone number.
- Next, enter that phone number at an online top refill site, like MobileToup.com. The country code is +66. Follow the steps to add an amount of value to the account.
Adding a new SIM2Fly data package
Once you use up your initial package, you can easily sign up for another package on your next trip. You can add multiple packages in a row and can activate your package while outside Thailand. You can add up to 1 year of validity and keep the SIM long term.
To check your remaining data balance dial:
To check your SIM registration dial:
Asia & Australia Package:
*111*356# or *111*501# – 119 Baht – 1GB good for 2 days
*111*354# or *111*500# – 299 Baht – 4GB good for 8 days
*111*370# – 349 Baht – 6GB good for 10 days (domestic sim2fly only)
Europe USA & Global Package:
*111*359# or *111*503# – 299 Baht – 1GB good for 3 days
*111*358# or *111*502# – 799 Baht – 4GB good for 15 days
*111*371# – 849 Baht – 6GB good for 15 days (domestic sim2fly only)
*111*407# or *111*504# – 2,699 Baht – 15GB good for 365 days
Border Country Package: Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar
*111*407# – 99 Baht – 2GB good for 3 days
To check your credit dial:
Note: The there are now 2 variations of the SIM2Fly sims being sold, the local and international versions. Use codes in this color for international SIM2Fly version.
Where can the SIM2Fly be used?
There are 2 packages of the SIM2Fly – an Asian version and a Global version. Depending on which country you visit first, you’ll need the correct SIM. After the first package is used, additional packages can be added and an Asian SIM can be used worldwide and a Worldwide SIM can be used in Asia. Both SIMs can be reloaded. and the above data package subscribed.
The Asian SIM covers:
2. South Korea
5. Hong Kong
17. Sri Lanka
Thailand is also covered, but not under the standard packages. Newer SIM2Fly packages will give 500 MB in Thailand.
The Europe & US SIM covers:
1. Åland Islands
2. Albania NEW!
4. Armenia NEW!
13. China (including Tibet)
16. Czech Republic
21. Faroe Islands NEW!
25. Ghana NEW!
27. Hong Kong
44. Malta NEW!
49. New Zealand
50. North Ireland
57. Puerto Rico
60. San Marino
64. Slovak Republic NEW!
66. South Africa
67. South Korea
69. Sri Lanka
70. Svalbard and Jan Mayen
75. Ukraine NEW!
76. United State of America (Include Hawaii)
77. United States Virgin Islands
79. Vatican City
What is an eSIM?
If you have a iPhone Xr or newer or Pixel 3 or newer ( or any eSIM enabled phone), you can get the SIM2Fly in digital eSIM format for your dual SIM smart phone. Learn more about the eSIM2Fly. Learn more about eSIM.