When you open a new account there are some daily, weekly and monthly limits in accordance with normal personal expected use. Limits are in place on how many purchase attempts can be made, in order to protect from fraud. After a set period of time, (normally 60 days) and if your account is in good standing, limits will be raised.
Limits Using Credit/Debit Card:
- 4,000 Baht per day
- 1,000 Baht per transaction
- 8,000 Baht per week
- 30,000 Baht Per month
- 10 transaction attempts per day per number
- Create an account
- Take a selfie holding a readable National ID or Passport
- Make sure account name is the same name for your Credit or Debit card
- Submit your info from the same email to [email protected]
Your account will be manually approved. Deposits can be make at ThailandTopup.com with Credit/ Debit card, Alipay, Thai Bank transfer, bank wire or Bitcoin/Crypto coin deposit.
Why Do You Have Limits?
Fraudsters. They steal Credit Card or Paypal account login details and use them to purchase credit and then Paypal reclaims the money leaving us out of pocket. Since we sell a virtual item, Paypal will not offer any Seller protection.