There is free wifi at Suvarnabhumi Airport.
Passengers wishing to use the service must present their boarding passes at any airport information counter to get a username and password for the 1 Mbps service.
In 2019, Suvarnabhumi Airport opened 126 kiosks providing free Internet access for people without laptops.
Buy an eSIM
Want to skip the kiosks at the airport? You can buy the same great eSIM as found at airport kiosks online online.
Steps to use free wifi
- Find the hotspot named “AOTFreeWiFibyTrue” and connect
- Open a browser window and Select “Get Free Wifi”
- Enter your name, ID/ Passport Number, Phone, email and country.
- You are then granted a user / password for 2 hours per day of free wifi.
In addition to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport, you can also use at these airports too:
- Don Mueang International Airport ( DMK )
- Chiang Mai International Airport ( CNX )
- Mae Fah Luang Chiang Rai International Airport
- Phuket International Airport
- Hat Yai International Airport
Previously the service required you to register at a desk. Now it is available just about anywhere in the airport and registration happens on your device. It is a law in Thailand for ISPs to get the users’ info for internet access.
Check your remaining True Move WiFi usage here.
Buy Wifi packages
If you need maximum speed and reliability, you can buy various usage packages from True Move, TOT and 3BB. Packages come in daily, several days and monthly. For example you can get a 1 Day unlimited WiFi package from True Move for 50 Baht. Purchase online with credit card here.
Please leave a comment below to help others on your Thailand airport wifi experience.