If you have a balance on your SIM card and would like to transfer it to another number, it’s possible. The per transaction and per month limits are quite low as to prevent abuse. Here’s how to do it:
AIS 12Call Balance Transfer Service
Balance Transfer amounts are 10, 20, 50 or 100 Baht per time and the recipient will only receive credit and not validity days.
Both phone numbers must be One-2-Call! numbers and be active. Some promotions like Freedom Double can only be a transferor. Both sims must be active at least 90 days.
The cost is 3 Baht (inclusive of VAT) per transaction.
1-2-Call users can make a transfer by following
- IVR – Dial * 140 and follow the steps
- USSD Code – Dial: * 140 * 1 * 10-digit Receivers Number * Amount #
- USSD Code – Dial: * 700 # – Respond by pressing 2. Then enter the 10 digit number and then the amount.
- One-2-Call! eService
- Any AIS shop
Transfer to Paypal
If you would like to get cash from your prepaid balance, you can use our AIS 12Call balance transfer service.
DTAC Happy Balance Transfer Service
Balance Transfer amounts are 20-200 Baht per time and the recipient will only receive credit and not validity days.
- The fee is 2 Baht per transaction.
- Transfer limits are twice a day and 400 THB per month.
- Transferring SIMs must be active for 90 days or have used over 200 Baht of credit.
- Minimum balance after the transfer is 10 Baht.
DTAC Happy users can make a transfer by following :
- IVR – Dial * 1012 and follow the steps
- USSD Code – Dial: * 112 * 10-digit Receivers Number * Amount(20-200) #
- mydtac eService
True Move H Balance Transfer Service
There appears to be a older sim service to transfer up to 50 baht called True Transfer, but seems not to be supported.
- For now dial 1242 to ask or visit a True Move shop.