If you’ve decided on the make and model of phone you like to purchase, you’d likely prefer to skip the travel time and hassle of visiting a shop and and just have your phone be delivered to your front door. Ecommerce in Thailand is alive and well, and really no reason everyone is not ordering online.
Links to online phone shop
Here are a few places to look online for purchasing a mobile phone in Thailand:
- Apple.com/th/shop – Any iPhone or Apple product can be purchased online and sent to your Thai home address. Prices as good or better than Apple stores, in the Kingdom.
- Lazada – Multiple retailers, English, fast delivery and COD payment option.
Here are a few other online mobile phone websites:
- facebook.com/nasaphone – MBK shop with a regularly updated price list PDF and 2 hour BKK delivery. Good for checking prices at MBK before you take a trip there.
- siamphone.com – Older respected Thai site that has prices of phones from major online sources compared, as well as multiple languages including English.
- priceza.com – Multi country Ecom site with app, and good creditability as a start up. No English language however.
- supertstore.com/en/ – English language online tech shop.
- thaimobileoutlet.com – Really old looking emcom site for just phones.
- aobmobile.net/wc/ – AOB mobile, a MBK phone shop and their website.
- 11street.co.th/category/mobiles-tablets/7004 – 11th Street, a decent looking ecommerce site with Eng language.
- cmart.co.th – Big C’s ecommerce site.